Baliem Valley TrekkingRoute : Papua
Duration : 5D / 4N
1. Accommodation: 2 nights at local house – Villages + 2 Nights at Baliem Pilamo Hotel
2. Transport for tour and to villages (Wamena)
3. Meals as per specific at itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
4. English Speaking Guide
5. Local Porters & cook during trekking (villagers)
6. Traveling permit arrangement
7. Donations / entrance fee
8. Traditional Performances of Dani ceremonies of Pig feast and Dance
1. Meals (Lunch / Dinner) as not mention on the program
2. Small money for taking pictures with local people at Baliem Valley except during Pig feast
3. Any Domestic Flights, Travel Insurance,
4. Airport taxes and extra baggage charges (free baggage only 15 kg / person for both route)
5. Personal Expenses such as phone calls, laundry, beverages etc.
6. All expenses incurred due to the flight cancellations or due other causes beyond our control.
Day 01 : JAYAPURA – WAMENA – KURIMA (L-D)
Arrival morning and assist for your flight to Wamena, arrival Wamena check preparation and report your traveling permit to local police than together with our team driving an hour to Kurima then start your trekking for about 3 – 4 hours thru Yetni river and Dani gardens. Afternoon arrive at village and explore surrounding. Your lunch and Dinner will be provided by your cook. Overnight at local house.
Day 02 : Southern Baliem Valley (B-L-D)
After take a breakfast, continue our trek with all of our team further of Southern Baliem Valley, our trek will be around 4-5 hours, depends of your health and local condition. Explore Dani’s daily life. Your meals and overnight will have at local house.
Day 03 : Last Day Trekking (B-L)
Our last trekking in the South part will be passing Dani sweet potatoes garden till having lunch, after lunch another an hour trek till get terminal and driving to Wamena. Overnight at hotel of Baliem Pilamo.
Day 04 : Baliem Valley Experience for Dani Culture of Pig Feast and Dance (B)
Today will be driving to North part of Baliem valley to see old Mummy, and next enjoy the Dani Mock battle and Pig feast. This performance will be held about 4-5 hours. Afternoon driving back to town and may stop at local traditional market. Overnight at Baliem Pilamo Hotel.
Day 05 : Wamena – Depart (B)
Today leaving Wamena for your flight back to Jayapura and connecting with your afternoon flight. Other option, possible extend your next trip to tree house (Korowai tribes).
End Of Service