Orangutan & Batak Country TourRoute : North Sumatra
Duration : 5D/4N
1. Accommodation in twin / triple sharing room,
2. Air condition private car / tourist coach,
3. Transfer, entrance fee
4. English speaking tour guide,
5. Jungle trekking at Bukit Lawang (03 hours).
1. Air fares, airport taxes,
2. Insurances, tips, lunch, dinner,
3. Camera permit at Bukit Lawang and other personal gratuities.
DAY 01: AIRPORT / MEDAN – BUKIT LAWANG
Arrival at Kuala Namu Int airport pick up by our tour guide and then transfer to the center of Medan city and then drive to Bukit Lawang via Binjai and Kuala pass several plantations of rubber and oil palm. Upon arrival in Bukit Lawang check-in hotel.
DAY 02: BUKIT LAWANG – BRASTAGI (B)
After breakfast walking through the bank of the river and then crossing the river by traditional canoe and then continue climbing up to the jungle to see Orang Utan on their feeding time, after feeding time of Orang Utan walking deeper inside the jungle where the possibility to see several kinds of flora and fauna at Tropical rain forest, the trekking will take about 3 hours, after tracking return back to hotel. After a short rest drive to Brastagi via Sembahe and Sibolangit, arrival in Brastagi visiting Lumbhini park with its duplicate of Shwedagon temple and then visit fruit market, afternoon check in to hotel.
DAY 03: BRASTAGI – SAMOSIR (B)
After breakfast drive to Parapat on the way visit Batak Karo traditional village at Dokan, Sipiso-piso waterfall, Rumah Bolon (Long house) the old palace of Batak Simalungun Kings and Simarjarunjung to see the view of Lake Toba, upon arrival at Parapat crossing to Samosir Island by ferry boat arrival at Samosir check in to hotel.
DAY 04: SAMOSIR EXCURSION (B)
After breakfast excursion on Samosir Island by car, visiting several Batak Toba traditional villages:
- Ambarita : To see stone chairs and table stone the old meeting place of Sialagan Kings.
- Simanindo : To see Batak Toba traditional dance and museum.
- Pangururan : To see the view of Lake Toba and Hot springs water.
- Tomok : To see the old tomb of Sidabutar Kings
along on this trip also possible to stop at school to see the activities of young children in the school, visiting the village where the people make traditional hand weaving and stop also at scenic places like the graves! Afternoon return back to hotel
DAY 05: SAMOSIR – MEDAN / AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast transfer from Lake Toba to Medan via Pematang Siantar with view of rubber, oil palm and cacao plantations. Arriving in Medan proceed to airport for flight to the next destination.
End of Service