Yogyakarta, Bromo & Ijen CraterRoute : Java
Duration : 5D/4N
All Price Includes :
1. 4 (Four) nights accommodations single/twin/double share at specified choices hotel mentioned
2. Meals as listed in the itinerary: 4x Breakfasts, 4x Lunches, 3x Dinners
3. Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the itinerary: Borobudur Temple, Prambanan Temple, Royal Palace, Mangkunegara Solo, Jeep in Bromo, Horses in Bromo, Feri Ticket Ketapang to Gilimanuk., jeep ijen and ijen mount
4. Travel throughout on a private Suzuki APV or similar with fully licensed driver and or guide
5. 4WD Jeeps for Mt. Bromo & Penanjakan Sunrise tour & Ijen
6. Ferry tickets crossing for Java-Bali
7. Mineral water during tour
8. Private tour with English/Italian Guide
All Price Excludes :
1. International airfare & airport tax
2. Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals
3. Tipping for driver and guide
4. Insurance (Strongly Recommended)
DAY I: Transfer in (-/-/-)
Arrival in Yogyakarta, meet with our guide and our staff, process to hotel for check and overnight at Yogyakarta.
DAY II: Temple Tours & City Tours (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the Hotel until 08.30 am, Prambanan Temple and then Visiting Keraton Yogyakarta (Royal Palace) The palace court with its grand and elegant Javanese architecture lies in the center of the city. Prince Mangkubumi founded the palace in 1755. The Prince then was called Sri Sultan Hamengkubuwono I, Visiting Water Castle (Taman Sari ), Lunch at Local Restaurant, visiting Borobudur Temple, is a 9th-century Mahayana Buddhist monument in Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia. The monument comprises six square platforms topped by three circular platforms, and is decorated with 2,672 relief panels and 504 Buddha statues. A main dome, located at the center of the top platform, is surrounded by 72 Buddha statues seated inside perforated stupa. And Visit Mendut Temple/Pawon Temple, Batik and silver fine art center and Dinner at Local restaurant back to the hotel and free program.
DAY III: Yogyakarta – Bromo (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel until 7.00 am. Preparation to check out hotel, morning drive to Bromo with stop at Solo Mangkunegara Palace and Triwindu Antique, then continued to Bromo for dinner and overnight at Bromo.
DAY IV: Mt Bromo Sunrise & Penanjakan Tour + Whispering Savannah Tour – Transfer to Ijen Area (B/L/D)
At 3.30 in the early morning you’ll be wake up and the Jeep will bring you to the world’s most famous view point at Mt Penanjakan on the rim of the Tengger caldera to enjoy the sunrise (if we’re lucky) with its young volcanic including Mt Bromo and an active Mt Semeru in the background. Afterward the adventure continues to an active Mt. Bromo volcano to climb up 245 steps of stairs (Horse ride is optional). Afterwards we proceed to the “untouch” area of Bromo which is The Whispering Savannah, you’ll find yourself like in the middle of nowhere while enjoying all of the greenness, then the Jeep will bring you back to hotel for breakfast and repacking. At 11.00 we drive trough scenic landscapes via Banyuwangi to Licin Village (6 hours drive). Around 17.00 we reached Ijen Resort & Villa, then check-in and free time. Lunch box is provided while dinner will be served at hotel.
DAY V: Ijen Trekking – Transfer Ketapang Ferry Terminal – Gilimanuk Ferry Terminal (B/L/-)
After having early breakfast at Hotel then short transfer to Paltuding Ranger Post for starting Ijen Tour – Ijen Crater shows a special type of volcanic feature common to Indonesia, about 1 km in diameter and 175 meters deep. The floor is covered completely by a warm lake, milky blue green in color, held back by a dam built many years ago by the Dutch, in order to keep the hot mineral, laden water from raining for the crop lands below. After finishing the unforgettable trip, we return to hotel, check-out and transfer to Ketapang Ferry Terminal to catch ferry to Gilimanuk to your next destination.
End of Services.